Monday, August 9, 2010

Ei8ht Months Later....




I honestly do not understand where the time goes... Even in journal writing I have realized that weeks go buy before I realize that its been that long!!! Wowzers
Any whoodle-- just in recent updates, (I won't try to cover the last 8 months in one post)

After almost 18 months of being in the unemployed category. Well, I wasn't entirely unemployed... I still had a few hours a week at I'm Beautiful Salon & Boutique where I am slowly building my massage clientele. I really love working there with the girls and having all the opportunities that are provided to me from being part of their team!


Come visit me in Lehi on Fridays and Saturdays!!

Anyway, I heard hearsay of a position opening within the company I had done my internship with. Already having a foot in with the site I mentioned it to my friend and before I could even get around to emailing the Program Manager, He gave me a call! I still had to go through the interview process but after about 2 weeks he offered me the position and I accepted it!!

Its been a little over 2 months now that I have been working back with MediFit TM and I am so, so thankful to be there! It is still taking a few more months for me to start feeling like I am getting my feet back on the ground, and even though its a 45 minute commute one way I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I at least
A-Have a job

2- It is in my field

and

C- Something I love to do!


Even though some days I've felt like all I do is work, I have gone on a few adventures this summer. Some hikes; one being the Narrows in Zion's National Park and we stayed in St. George for a few nights taking in the hotness!!! They had a heat advisory warning the day we decided to go on our hike... Thankfully we were in water and shade most of the hike making the heat fairly bearable.




I also went to my first ever Demolition Derby in the wonderful little town of Kamas, UT!!! It was a blast, being there made me feel like I was home in good ole' Rupe for an evening.



I went to the Manti Pageant for the first time at the end of June.

So many great things to experience during the summer in Utah and I hardly touched the surface of the fun...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you returned to the blogging world. I am totally jealous that you went to the narrows. That is definitely way up there on my list.

    ReplyDelete