Weight 151.6 lbs. 133.4 lbs. -18.2 lbs.
Body Fat 32.5% 16.3% -16.2%
Fat Mass 49.27 21.74 -27.53 lbs.
Lean Mass 102.33 111.66 +9.33 lbs.
How gross to think I had almost 50lbs of fat on my body! Glad to only have 20lbs now... still would like less but that can be my next goal!
This journey definately required a lot from me. The dedication to following my eating plan to the T and making time for my workouts made my social life a little more dull than it normally is :S I never liked fish so I really never ate it before now too. But the last month leading up to competition day I was eating fish and asparagus 5 times a day... so I am glad that I learned to
Some of the highlights from the week of competition prep include:
- Only having to work 3 days that week Monday- Labor day and Friday-dehydration makes one crazy!
- Wrapping myself in saran wrap to sweat while I sleep
- Having to shave every single hair from my body to be spray tanned!
- Being spray tanned!!! oh gosh!
- Sitting in a sauna the last day just to sweat the rest of the water out of me.
- Sleeping with my legs in the air the night before to drain all the fluid out of my legs!
- Having to pee through a dixie cup to not splash my spray tan! LOL that was dang funny!
- Going to Wal*Mart to get make up to match my new skin tone! (I hope I get on the website of ppl @ Wal-mart)
- Eating a breakfast of real buttermilk pancakes the morning of :)
- Having Aub there with me for all the funniness and making me beautiful for stage! LOVE YOU AUB
For the night show we budgeted our time much better to be ready for stage. I had no worries since the judging was basically already done and the night show is just to strut and then place. I felt very calm and able to enjoy the experience. I had several friends come to support me and that really meant a lot! I had talked to more of the competitors throughout the day and found out that this was their first show also... so that was nice to know that more of us were at the same level! Getting on stage that night I was so glad I had made the choice to do a show, the day made all the struggles in the last six months worth it!
Alright, now a little photo drop. Mind you the quality of pictures from my ipod are not the best but its what I have right now.
|Just to appreciate the tan and how white my teeth look :)|
|Pumping for Stage|
|Top 3 !!!|