Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HalLowEen FuN!


Halloween this year was pretty intersting, lots of parties, friends, discovering of new talents and hysterics. We decided to be bugs with a few of our friends and spent the entire week of halloween sewing our tu-tu's. We also helped some of our friends with their face paint and then realized my camera, dispite struggling sometimes, can also take "ghost" pictures kind of freaky but the photos turned out really neat. We had a few trick-or-treaters come by our house earlier in the evening then went to some parties to play with the ghoules that came out that night.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Welcome to the world of blog!!! Cute pictures girl!!! Hopefully I'll see you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi--I just found your blog!! Hope you don't mind if I check up on your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi! Its kristy!! I found your blog and I love it.. i didnt know you were a massage therapist...me too...crazy!

    ReplyDelete