Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tHe LasT yEaR wAs A bLuR!!



When I graduated from BYU-I and starting life with a "real" job I didn't really anticipate going back to school. However, I get antsy easily and am constantly on the lookout for the next project or idea to work on. Once I decided moving to Orem was my next step I had to decide what to do when I got there. I was intrigued by Massage Therapy and felt like having that knowledge would go hand in hand with my Degree. In a bit of a whirlwind I met with someone at UCMT and signed up to start with the class that had started that morning....Even though I started a week later than everyone else in my class I caught up fast and those 7 months flew by before I realized I had just made a life changing decision. The knowledge I attained and the Friendships formed there are some experiences I will cherish forever.





1 comment:

  1. Kristi-Mo, You are so cute. I love you and your blogger :)

    ReplyDelete